Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wellness Plan

WELLNESS PLAN
(Goal Setting)

Name: Jong-Yeup, Lee _____/15 points

Look at the area on your Wellness Wheel on which you had the lowest score. Choose one item in that area that you need to change or improve and use the goal setting process below to help you make that adjustment.

Steps for achieving a goal: 1.Select one goal to work toward.
2.List what you will do to reach this goal.
3.Identify others who can help you and support your efforts.
4.Give yourself a specific period of time to reach your goal.
5.Build in checkpoints to evaluate how you are doing.
6.Give yourself a reward once you’ve achieved the goal.

1. The area I would like to change or improve is:
Physical

2. Pick a primary goal in your lifestyle within the abovementioned Wellness Wheel
area that you want to work on achieving. :
workout sessions (approximately 1 hour each) x 3 times a week for 4 months

3. What health benefits would you receive if you made a change in this area?
Enhanced physical abilities, better sports performance, self satisfaction, less vulnerability to diseases

4. What difficulties might make achieving this goal a challenge?
Time limits in week days
Unexpected injuries, illness
Unexpected events such as traveling, school concerts, etc

5. The people you will ask for support and assistance are:
my brother and my mother

How will they help you?
By urging me to push on further if I lose track of what I'm doing

6. Three specific steps involved in making this change/improvement are (be specific)
-do 2 of the following in every session:
a. running machine 200 cal (+30 with every passing month)
b. push-ups and sit-ups x50, x100 respectively (+10/+25 with every passing month)
c. arm workout x30~150 depending on the type of equipment used (+ one level with every passing month)
-check at the end of each month (30~31 day cycle) overall performance & changes regarding my body
-keep track of my schedule

7. How will you record of your progress?
I'll have a chart online to record the date of session and what I did.

8. Date started: Aug 18th, 2010 Date you are going to complete: Dec 18th, 2010

9. Reward for completion: Self Satisfaction

1 comment:

  1. Nice job with this assignment Jong Yeup. Good luck with your goal and let me know what I can do to help. 15/15

    ReplyDelete